Æ Meta All of us United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

krull13 switches alliance

4 posters

Go down

krull13 switches alliance Empty krull13 switches alliance

Post  gamzu Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Order is and has been in the process of clearing out the NW of all possible threats. So when it gets a little more crazy at the WWs, we won't have anything to worry about. I just wanted to let everyone know that krull13, formerly a member of BHO DT, now joined ™BHO~DR~ a few days after we started leveling him. We will continue to level him unless other leaders object, thanks for your time.

gamzu

Back to top Go down

krull13 switches alliance Empty Re: krull13 switches alliance

Post  changjoe Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Personally, my take is that as long as they have NAP, we cannot attack them.

changjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  gamzu Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Well, this is a problem that still hasn't been addressed. After we made the NAP with TM, they got BHO~DR~ to join their meta, and a lot of their members are stationed in the NW. So it would basically be like us going and settleing villages all around TM's WWs after we made the NAP. I'm pretty sure TM wouldn't like that. It's already been posted about and leadership hasn't addressed it. So now if we let this slide, it basically says, go ahead, add anyone in your alliance and we will leave them alone. I personally feel that the NAP made between us and TM should only include the alliances that were in the meta when the NAP was made, and does not include new players added to the meta that are currently under attack by the opposite meta. So if leadership would let TM know that, that would be great.

gamzu

Back to top Go down

Post  locomike Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:23 am

I seem to recall a caveat in the agreement that allowed continued farming of any villages in TM.
That is, if we were farming them before the NAP, we are allowed to continue.
So in this case , or any other, you would not be in breach of the NAP to keep attacking him.

locomike

http://www.michaelosbornmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sea drive Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:27 pm

It is too hard to keep track of special treatment, and the reason for alliances and agreements in the first place. The best solution (widely used) is to inform the alliance of their history. It is likely that they did not know of this, and will drop them for withholding info that could jepardize their agreements.

sea drive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum